We do a number of races as part of our Club Championships. The results and subsequent points allocated are below. We also do a monthly 3-mile time trial, where each of our members try to beat their best time. Results are here.
You can do as few or as many of the qualifying races as you wish. All points to count.
In the event of a tie the next race will be taken into account, and so on until there is a result.
Each Eccleshill runner will receive 5 points for taking part and finishing a race. In addition, the first runner home, both male and female, will get 10 points, the second 9 points and so on to the tenth who will get 1 point.
There is a chance for everyone to do well, a man just finishing ten races will earn himself 50 points. And a woman finishing six races will earn herself 30 points.
There will be trophies for the 3 best performers at the end of the year in the men’s and ladies tables.
When using the external links on this page you may need to use the back button on your browser to return here. (NB: Whilst every care has been taken to provide race details please check you are entering your chosen race.)
Races for Summer Championship 2023
1. Sun 9th April – Guiseley Gallop 10k Entries
2. Sun 16th April – Vale of York 5 mile / 10 mile Entries
3. Sun 7th May – Cookridge Community 10k Entries
4. Sun 14th May – Rob Burrow Leeds Marathon / Leeds Half Marathon Details
5. Sun 21st May – Ripon 10k Entries
6. Thurs 1st June – Apperley Bridge Canter Entries
7. Sun 11th June – Flat Caps 10k Entries
8. Weds 21st June – Solstice Saunter Entries
9. Weds 28th June – HPH Summer Mile (Entries open 2nd April) Details
10. Sun 2nd July – Harmony Energy Run Harrogate 10k Entries
11.Sun 9th July – Hollybank Eccup 10 Entries
12. Sun 19th July – Priory 10k Entries
13. Sun 6th August – Run For All York 10k Entries
14. Sat 12th August – Littondale 4mile (TBC) Details
15. Sun 20th August – Escrick 10k Entries
16. Sun 3rd September – Tholthorpe 10k Entries
17. Sun 17th September – Wetherby 10k Entries
Tables will appear here once the first race has taken place
Winter Championship 2019/20
Same scoring as summer champs – all points count!
Just the right amount of rules!
Please see race pages of host club for race entry forms/online entry details (click on links below). Please note that dates and details may be subject to change and we may need to change the list below if any of them don’t go ahead or the dates change.
Races for Winter Championship 2019/2020
1. Sat 5th Oct – Armley parkrun Results
2. Sun 20th Oct – Yorkshire Marathon Results or 10 Miles Results
3. Sun 27th Oct – Leeds Abbey Dash Results
4. Sun 3rd Nov – Bradford City Runs 5k or 10k or Half Results
5. Sun 24th Nov – PECO 1 Temple Newsam Results
6. Sun 15th Dec – PECO 2 Middleton Park Results
7. Sun 29th Dec – Jolly Holly Jog Results
8. Sun 5th Jan – Brighouse Resolution 10k Results
9. Sun 19th Jan – PECO 3 Crimple Valley Results
10. Sun 26th Jan – Meltham 10k Results
11. Sun 2nd Feb – Dewsbury 10k Results
12. Sun 9th Feb – PECO 4 West Park Results
13. Sat 22nd Feb – Cliffe Castle parkrun Results
14. Sun 1st Mar – PECO 5 Roundhay Park – Cancelled
15. Sun 22nd Mar – Keighley Big 10k – Postponed until Aug 2020 therefore removed from Winter Champs